From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore®.
With one call, we’re at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast.
What is water mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster of Redmond for:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Restore has set the standard for water damage services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – ServiceMaster Restore works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.