More than 21 years ago, ServiceMaster of Redmond began offering carpet cleaning services to homeowners in the King County area of Washington. Since 1994, we have staked our reputation on our high-performing products and world-class service. That’s why you’ll see our memorable yellow vans in your neighborhood and across the country.
Nothing else in your home absorbs more dirt and debris can affect the appearance of your home like carpets. ServiceMaster Clean has spent years developing cleaning technologies and methods to remove even the toughest stains such as wine, pet stains, coffee, ink and more.
We understand that your home is one of your biggest investments. Carpet is a substantial part of that investment and neglect or improper care can lead to matting, fading, fraying and premature and costly replacement. Regular, thorough cleaning by skilled ServiceMaster of Redmond professionals can extend the life of your carpet investment, maintaining its rich appearance in an affordable and consistent manner.
• Eliminate dust mites, allergens and trapped-in soil
• Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
• Remove stains and spots already present
• Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
• Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
• Extend the life of the carpets up to several years
• Protect your carpet investment using Scotchgard™ carpet protector to prevent future spots and spills from settling in
• Step 1: Inspect, with you, the area to be serviced and review of the total cost of the service.
• Step 2: Apply a pre-spray to the carpet and let it dwell for three to five minutes. The pre-spray is a detergent solution that emulsifies (breaks down) the soil embedded in the carpet.
• Step 3: Extract the detergent solution.
• Step 4: Rinse with clear water. This removes any residue that might cause the carpet to re-soil faster allowing for fresh, clean carpets.
• Step 5: Post-treat any spots that might remain.
• Step 6: Inspect the carpets with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
• Remove breakables from the tops of furniture in the room we will be cleaning.
• Pick up items from the floor, such as rugs, plants, toys, pet beds, etc.
• Pre-vacuum all areas to be cleaned.
• Stay off freshly cleaned carpets for at least 8 hours. Walking on them may flatten the fibers. When walking on them for the next 8 hours, wear white cotton socks.
• Use air movers to help air circulation and speed up the drying time.
• Don’t move any furniture back in place until carpet is completely dry or Scotchgard carpet protector has cured.
• If extraction was performed, wait up to two days before placing heavy furniture back onto carpet if not using blocks.
• If a carpet protector such as Scotchgard was applied, foot traffic should be minimized for up to 24 hours to let product cure.
To properly maintain your carpets, they should be vacuumed weekly and spot cleaned as needed. To keep your carpets looking their best, we recommend a professional carpet cleaning every 6-12 months depending on traffic and the wear and tear. An easy way to remember when it’s time for your deep carpet cleaning is to plan around your spring cleaning schedule or when preparing holiday get togethers at your home.