ServiceMaster, the nation's leader in the disaster restoration services is seeking a Fire and Packout Technician for the King County area.
When disaster strikes, ServiceMaster is the link between the insurance company, their customer and total satisfaction. We minimize business interruptions by quickly analyzing the problem, providing a professional assessment of the damage, determine the services needed for complete restoration, reviewing scope of services with the adjuster, finishing the job on time, and following up to ensure total satisfaction.
We offer company paid training, competitive compensation and benefit packages!
Come join our team today!
• Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing debris.
• Packing, cleaning and deodorizing content items that have experienced a fire or water damage.
• Inventory content items that have experienced a fire or water damage.
• On-site cleaning of structural surfaces of damaged site.
• Transport content items from job site to branch location.
• Perform assigned work in a timely manner and meet deadline.
• Standing/walking for 7-8 hours a day.
• Must have the ability to communicate with others in written and verbal form
• Restoration experience preferred but not required
• Must be able to work for long periods of time in extreme temperatures both hot and cold
• Must be able to work in an environment that has suffered fire, water and wind damage
• Must be able to respond to service calls after-hours and during inclement weather
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test and have a clean background and driving record